NATURAL, HANDMADE SKINCREAMS BASED ON ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER
The policy explains how Shea Alchemy Ltd uses your personal data, whether you're shopping online, on the market or placing orders over the phone.
Our commitment to you
We promise to safeguard your privacy and personal information, always. We will keep your personal information safe and will never pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways, depending on the information. Below we set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
Your name and contact details
How we use it:
To deliver your purchases to you.
To send you emails via mailchimp alerting you to our special offers not more than about 6 times a year
How to stop marketing messages from us
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
• By ticking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our mailchimp emails
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages from us. Please be aware that stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order confirmations).
Your payment information
Your card’s security/CVV code (for your peace of mind, we don’t keep them).
How we use it: Take payment, and give refunds
Why we use it: So you can receive your order, or return it for a refund
We never sell your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. You can rest assured that you can put your trust in us.
Know your rights
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through mailchimp
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights or have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear online or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use Shea Alchemy Ltd
Shea Alchemy Ltd, 38 Park Avenue North, Crouch End, London N8 7RT